1. Have the sweetest of dreams 😴
2. If I’m craving a midnight snack tonight, I’ll try my best to not disturb you while you sleep.
3. Isn’t it weird how we basically go into comas every night while also vividly hallucinating and scientists still don’t know why? Anyway, good night.
4. We love someone who is able to maintain a healthy sleep cycle. Good on you. 🙌
5. D- Do
A – About your
6. Why do they call it catching Zs? Something to think about as you…catch some 💤
7. They say if you snooze you lose, but I think if you snooze you win, because then you are a better-functioning adult. Thank you for coming to my TED Talk.
8. Sad we can’t pull an all-nighter, but I’m also totally OK with avoiding finals week flashbacks tonight.
9. Whoever invented sleep should get promoted.
10. I’m tired, but I want to keep talking to you. This is a conundrum 🤔
11. Why isn’t there an emoji for “I want to pick up this conversation as soon as I wake up, but I’m fading?”
12. Get plenty of rest! I know us matching must’ve taken a lot out of you.
If You’ve Been Talking For A While
1. Meet me on the astral plane in two hours 🏃♀️
2. Who is this sleep you’re going on about? I think I need to have a few words with them.
3. They say sleep is for the weak, but I guess I can let it slide this time.
4. I hope me saying good night to you eventually becomes just as essential as your nightly skincare routine.
5. Can’t wait to hear about your dreams tomorrow morning.
6. OK, we can call it a night, but let’s promise to send bedhead pics tomorrow morning.
7. In a recent study, scientists learned that me texting you before bed is an essential ingredient of a good night’s sleep 🔬
8. I just yawned 10 times in a row. And now you’re yawning because you just read the word yawn. Aw, we’re yawning together <3I hope me saying good night to you eventually.
To find your match check out horny British Milf looking for free hook ups with locals.